Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pirate Timeeee

          So, I was out late and I was craving a Mocha Frappe, so I got one even though it was almost 10pm.  Who cares? I ain't old!! lol

          While I was driving home, a really good song came on the radio, which got me pumped up in addition to the coffee, so I knew that when I got home I wasn't gonna be going to bed any time soon, and here I am and its 4 am.  Hey, it's just how I work! If I get pumped up, I'm up for awhile!  ADHD can have its pros.  

          Well anyway, my boyfriends father owns a company that has a pirate as its logo, but the logo  isn't very clear because its just a cheap clipart piece, so I drew him this one to use whilst in hyper mode! (I won't care if he uses it as his logo or not... I'm kinda worried it's probably too fancy... I hope not, but oh well!)

WIP:


Final:





1 comment:

  1. I really think this is one of the best pirate pictures I've seen you do.

    ReplyDelete