Friday, May 27, 2011

The Fight

Running from life and it's confusing deceptions
          Chasing the hope of the faintest affections

Luring me further onto the sparking edge of anger
         Knowing I'm getting closer to unwanted danger

As life goes by and my problems increase
         I let myself go, still praying for peace

Wondering if this pain inside will ever end
         Pretending that my will isn't starting to bend

Remembering what the good times use to hold
         Condemning the hate for turning them cold

Teenage life has many pains to endure
          And to get through you must be sure

Seek to find through trials of life
         The way past the dark end of a knife

Trust that when from the fight you arrive
         You find that good times and friends have survived.


No comments:

Post a Comment